POLK LOVES TEXAS!
HURRICANE HARVEY DISASTER RELIEF INITIATIVE
Collecting food and other necessities to help those in need
PLEASE consider collecting the following items:
• Canned goods such as tuna, beanie weenies, vienna sausages, pork & beans, spam, luncheon meat, ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs.
• Canned fruit and veggies like potatoes, pears, mixed fruit.
(Cans with the convenient pop-tops are good, too!)
• Other non-perishable food items like beef jerky, peanut butter & jelly.
• Cleaning supplies such as bleach, all purpose cleaner, paper towels, rags, buckets and brushes.
• Garbage bags, batteries (all sizes), flash lights, zip-lock bags.
• Baby food, diapers, pull-ups, baby wipes.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Central Florida Food Bank – Lakeland –
3034 Winter Lake Road
(863) 665-FOOD (3663) or (407) 927-0588
Harvest Meat Markets
1095 Berkley Road 863.967.2333 (Across from Family Dollar)
1105 Waynesville Ave 863.967.2333 (by Crystal Lake behind the BP Station)
4441 Old Kathleen Road 863.967.2333 (South of Nick & Moe’s)
Lake Alfred –
130 N. Lakeshore Way 863.956.1111 (Across from Centerstate Bank)
Highland City –
6143 Hwy. 98 South 863.646.1333 (Right beside 7/11 facing Hwy 98)
CORPORATE AND PRIVATE SPONSORS WELCOME!
Cash and Check Donations are needed to help cover the transportation costs.
Make checks payable to: Children’s Care Outreach
This Initiative is facilitated by the Central Florida Food Bank
3034 Winter Lake Road, Lakeland, Florida 33803
Phone: (863) 665-FOOD (3663) or (407) 927-0588
(Please call if you and/or your organization would like to help.)
Father Wade (FriarWade) and St. Andrew Church are encouraging everyone in Polk County to help make a difference!